ALL OFFERS TO BE PRESENTED ON MARCH THE 15TH 2018. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OFFERS PRIOR.
Welcome to 89 Acres, multiple paddocks, a shed the size of a house and an actual summit built 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with sweeping views of the property that has to be seen to be appreciated. The house itself is 8 years old with the mod cons you would expect with open living and dining which are wrapped around by the massive alfresco that runs the length of the house.
Please do not think that this is just your normal property because it’s not! The back 50 plus acres suits itself perfectly to more paddocks or has perfect growing conditions for hay.
Graze cattle, train horses or start a llama farm!? No matter what your intentions are, stop, take your time and give me a call to discuss why endless options this property offers.
Features of the property (but not limited to):
– Quick access to Graham Farmer Freeway – 5mins (4.4km)
– 12 min (11.2km) to Stockland Baldivis Shopping Complex – Coles, W/Worths,
KMART, restaurants, coffee shops, doctors, dentists, library etc & soon Bunnings
– All primary / secondary schools in the facility
– 600m driveway to the house – total privacy – house cannot be seen from the
– Brick & zincalume 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom Summit Home completed July 2006.
– High ceilings throughout
– Gas cooker / electric oven.
– Bosch Dishwasher.
– Double garage – remote control.
– 20 solar panels
– Solar Hot Water – Rheem 430L storage
– House water tank 40,000 gallons / 181,843L (imperial)
– House paddock fully fenced with ring lock
– Boundary fencing all ring lock.
– Electric Fencing – front half of property to paddock behind stables fully electrified.
– Water License – 17.7.17 – 16.7.27
– Annual Water Entitlement of 3,750kL of water for:
– Irrigation of up to 0.1ha of lawns gardens
– Irrigation of up to 0.4ha of pasture
Any other questions contact Marcus Blake 0488 499 001